• Erin Condren Life Planner – $50 – $75 I mean this is like the best gift ever for anyone who is super organized! Erin Condren has a variety of planners to choose from.
• Zodiac Sign Necklace – $75 – I love getting sentimental gifts, whether it’s a zodiac sign or an initial necklace!
• Jonathan Adler Champagne Pop Candle – $42 – I actually just got this as a gift and can’t wait to blog about it! Smells so good & it’s so chic
• Voluspa Glass Maison Candle in Prosecco Rose – $28 – I love Voluspa candles because they come in different sizes and I think are great no matter what budget you have! They also last a really long time and have a huge variety of scents.
• Adrienne Landau Fur Pom Pom Key Fob – $38 – Just purchased this for myself! Will be posting about it soon, but I really love this because of the clasp that can be easily added to your keys or bag!
• Love Style Life by Garance Dore – $17.44 – Recently blogged about this book and I think it’s a perfect gift for anyone that loves coffee/bedside table decor!
• Aromatherapy Pillow Mist Lavender Vanilla – $10 check my last blog post to read more about this pillow mist! Whoever you get this for, they will be forever thankful
Hope you enjoyed this mini holiday gift guide!