So, my regular make up artist, Lisa, was due to give birth to her little angel the day I needed to get my makeup done by her for Nektar’s Bridal Shower.
I knew I had to find someone quick, reliable and talented. I was lucky to find an available time with Hrush. It was my first time getting my makeup done by her and I can’t wait to get it done by her again! My makeup looked flawless and my lashes were out of this world! Oh, and major props to her for doing Kim Kardashian’s makeup!
Here are the product details:
• Foundation: Era Foundation – mix of Y5 & Y7
• Concealer: Cle De Peau Beaute
• Bronzer and Highlighter: Giela Highlighter
• Eyeshadow Primer: Benefit Cosmetics – Stay Don’t Stray
• Eyeshadows: Tarte Cosmetics – “Tartelette” palette
• Eyelashes: Huda Beauty – Samantha & individuals
• Highlight & Contour: Anastasia Beverly Hills – Crème Highlight & Contour palette in Medium. Tom Ford – 06 Blush
• Lips: Anastasia Beverly Hills – Undressed lipgloss